From OpenMW Wiki
(Redirected from Formulae)
Morrowind's game mechanics in full detail and coverage.
- All attribute accesses are the modified (fortified/drained) value by default. Base attribute access is indicated by attributes starting with base.
- Attributes may be prefixed with pc or npc to indicate the owner of the attribute when opposing actors are involved.
- All numeric operations occur in floating point unless indicated.
- int(x) truncates.
- round(x) uses the default FPU rounding mode. [IEEE 754 round-half-towards-even]
- roll(n) returns an integer from 0 up to but not including n.
Please submit only primary research, or sourced research with independent verification.